- Custom-made, hardwood double-glazed joinery sits comfortably within this bespoke frame.
- From large bespoke frames to small garden rooms we tailor our services precisely to our client’s individual needs. We can work with your own architect or take the whole project under our wing.
- This building is utilized as a changing room facility however it is possible to have an oak frame enclosing your swimming pool.
- At a minimum, our two-storey buildings offer a floor to ceiling height of 2.3 metres (over 7ft 6in).
- The first floor accommodation in the three-bay building is accessed by an external oak staircase. The staircase also provides useful storage space for logs.
- Staircases can be either external or internal. Our staircases comply to all current safety and building regulations.
- A beautiful flint and brick infill transforms this oak frame (G29-TS) into a building that will span many generations. This hard-wearing finish can sometimes solve Building and Fire Regulation issues when constructing on a boundary line.
- We can install water and electricity to your room-above accommodation, making the building totally independent from the main dwelling.
- This building (frame O71) was sectioned into two areas, one for storage and maintenance of commercial forestry equipment and another area for workman welfare facilities.
- The largest of our standard frames (the O range) offers a staggering 8 metres span (over 26ft).
- This two-storey, three-bay, SuperSize building (frame SS-G31-TS) is habitable on both levels and features a central recessed area making a pleasing porch area.
- This one-bay frame in Basingstoke, Hampshire has been modified in length to fit exactly into the space available.
- This building features large, bespoke Iroko hardwood doors.
- This fully insulated, light and airy building lends itself well to a multitude of uses, including looking after your pride and joy!
- The Velux windows on both faces of the roof lets natural light flood in.
- Two elevations of this building in Warminster, Wiltshire, are glazed with energy efficient double-glazed units making this sewing room cost effective to heat .
- This multi-purpose outbuilding consists of a two-bay frame (K45) used as a garage and workshop area, and a bespoke frame with glazed elevations which is used as a craft studio.
Completed Buildings details
Our standard cross section frames G, H, M and N are the ideal choice if you need versatile living space away from the house. The Velux and dormer windows make a wonderfully light and airy first-floor room over the garage — perfect for guest accommodation, home office or games room. The roof, floor and walls are all insulated to relevant British Standards and comply with the latest fire regulations. We can supply services such as electricity, gas and water making this range of buildings our most adaptable.